I want to...

Visa information for non-local applicants

Visa information for non-local applicants

If you are a non-local applicant, please be aware that while we welcome applications for study on our MSocSc Criminology programme, based on previous experience, the Hong Kong Immigration Department generally does not issue student visas for part-time programmes. If you are applying for part-time study you will likely need to hold a valid visa of the correct type (for example employment or dependant visa) to stay in Hong Kong, and then study.

Please note, the MSocSc Criminology programme also offers a full-time mode of study, for which student visas are generally much easier to obtain.

Further information and advice is available from:

← MSocSc Criminology

Office opening hours adjustment