I want to...

Visa information for non-local applicants

Visa information for non-local applicants

If you are a non-local applicant, please be aware that while we welcome applications for study on our MSocSci Media, Culture & Creative Cities programme, you will likely need to hold a valid visa of the correct type (for example employment or dependant visa) to stay in Hong Kong, and then study.

Based on previous experience, the Hong Kong Immigration Department generally does not issue student visas for part-time programmes.

Further information and advice is available from:

← MSocSci Media, Culture & Creative Cities