top of page

Visa information for non-local applicants

If you are a non-local applicant, please be aware that while we welcome applications for study on our MSocSci Media, Culture & Creative Cities programme, based on previous experience, the Hong Kong Immigration Department generally does not issue student visas for part-time programmes. If you are applying for part-time study you will likely need to hold a valid visa of the correct type (for example employment or dependant visa) to stay in Hong Kong, and then study.

Please note, the MSocSci Media, Culture & Creative Cities programme also offers a full-time mode of study, for which student visas are generally easier to obtain.

Further information and advice is available from:

bottom of page